Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another busy weekend...

On Friday night, I celebrated Jason's birthday with my UTAR classmates at Famous Kitchen at Kepong. In addition, Ying Sing also came back from Singapore with her colleague and she also joined us. It was like 1 year plus that I did not meet her already. It was a simple celebration with him and he himself has requested not to buy birthday cake for him.

As I had class on Saturday at 1pm, I overnight at Kean Yap's place (Damansara) and he fetched me to Sunway College after a Dim Sum breaksfast at Damansara Jaya. Zhe Quan came back again after last two weeks and we decided to meet up at Murni, SS2 around 9pm after my class. We yumcha until 12am and then I went overnight at Yong Joo's place (Klang). Today, our P7 class started from 11.30am until 6.30pm.

Although I have decided to take 2 papers (P6 and P7), but my firm's audit partners have decided that only 1 paper could be attempted for December 2009 sitting. Anyway, I will try to appeal and talk to the management tomorrow. If really can't take 2 papers, I would take P7 only while taking P6 next semester. I just hope that I could finish ACCA soon provided I passed my P2 in August and able to take 2 papers this semester.

No comments: