Monday, August 3, 2009

Work, work, work!!!

I have been rushing days and nights for the December year end's accounts for the past two weeks. At last, all have been settled last week and this week, I have to clear up all the files and so on since I will be doing field work in a manufacturing company at Port Klang. I have been staying in office for finalisation work for the past two months.

To relax myself for the weekend, I went for a swim on Saturday morning, watching drama and chatting before joining "HarkauSiewMai" gang for dinner at Jalan Alor. While waiting for Yong Joo (jamming on his way from Subang due to the anti-ISA protest by thousdands of people"), we went to eat the "Gai Xi" shark fin soup and spicy fish ball at ground floor of Lowyat and then went for shopping at Lowyat. After dinner, I and Yong Joo went to SS2 "Gei Dat Sek" for "tong shui" to meet up with Kean Yap.

On Sunday, three of us went for bahkuteh at "Teluk Pulai" branch before going to Midvalley to visit the property fair to survey for property. I plan to buy a property for stay and/or rent to others by sharing with elder brother. Location is the most important factor and I hope to find the best and suitable location.

For another two weeks, the ACCA results for December 08 exam sesssion will be released soon. Everyone is waiting and tension. Now, the only thing we can do is just wait and don't think too much until the results finally released on that day.

No comments: