Friday, August 7, 2009

Take a break!!!

Today I was on leave. I just want to take a break and rest before starting my new job at Port Klang next Monday and after rushing so long Tai Thong Group of Companies. It is time for a short break. I woke up around 9am. I thought to go for a swim but due to time constraints, I decided to swim tommorrow morning since I needed to go for xiaxiang friends' UTAR convo around 11am by public transport.

Congrats to all my friends including Heather, Sue Hui, Lilian, Chui Fang, Jing Ling, Kok Soon, Hooi Sing and Epin who are graduating this round. All the best in your future and work!!!

I have to start for a short revision for tomorrow ACCA progress test. I will go for farewell and birthday celebration with my colleague at Neway, Leisure Mall and join my xiaxiang friends for our KL gathering also around the same areas. I am looking forward to meet you guys.

No comments: