Sunday, August 9, 2009

Crazy....

After taking progress test tomorrow afternoon, I went to sing karaoke at Neway, Leisure Mall with my colleagues for Esther's farewell and her and Lee Fong's birthday celebration. I left earlier to join my xiaxiang friends to yumcha at Murni, SS2. I could not join them to eat Italian food also near Leisure Mall earlier. In addition, I also could not join my UTAR T6 classmates gathering at Midvalley as our good friend, Min Wei has came back from Singapore for holidays. Also, Zhe Quan, one of our "HarkauSiewmai" gang has came back from Singapore but I could not join them for dinner gathering at Sri Petaling also on Saturday night. 4 gatherings at the same time...I really could not join all of them, too bad.

After yumcha at SS2, we decided to go up Genting around 12am. What a crazy idea!!! 3 cars, 11 people just went up to Genting Highlands just for a drink and walk. We reached back KL around 7am. I never went up Genting so late and what an experience!!! We have great funs together!!!

No comments: