Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last week till now - Final part!!!

Last week, I basically only worked for one day, which was on Wednesday. I was on leave on Monday as I wanted to take good rest after Johor trip. I also took the opportunity to jog at nearby park, Tasik Seri Pemaisuri, a really nice place for jogging and relaxing. After jogging, I continued to swim. It made me so refresh and I am determined to do exercise at least once a week for my health!!! We could earn a lot of monet but without good health, you would not be able to enjoy life.

On Tueasday, I was on half day training and so did not go to client place at Rawang. I was also on last minute study leave on Thursday and Friday for ACCA mock exam last Sunday. WHile doing my revision, I also went to shop at Midvalley and gathering with Xiaxiang friends at Sushi King for the RM2 Bonanza. We queue up for around one hour plus and we could only eat there for one hour.

8 of us eating 70 plates at Sushi King


On Friday night, we celebrate belated birthday for Xin Yi at Dae Cheong Ngam at Sri Hartams. It was my first time to officially go Sri Hartamas/Mont Kiara.

It is our tradition to celebrate each other birthday since our uni time (T6 classmates). Too bad that Elvi, Lan Xin, Ying Sing and Sez Chin cannot join us nowadays as all of them are working at Singapore. Our usual gang included Kean Yap, Me, Xin Yi, Sing Mae, Qian Ling, Roland, Kong Soon, Jason...

Me and Xin Yi


Tiratmisu Birthday Cake



2nd round drinking at Boston, KL Soho



Coming up: Penang, Pahang, Klang trips....

No comments: