Sunday, November 1, 2009

ACCA Exam soon

Another ACCA exam is coming soon. I am taking P7 (Advanced Audit) this semester and the exam will be held on 8th December. I did not really study much this semester other than attending classes and revised for progress tests and mock exam. I have to start revising soon so that I could pass successfully. However, I am rushing for current job assignments these few weeks. Luckily, my study leave will start from 17 November so that I could fully concentrate on my revision for the tough ACCA exam.

I still left with 2 more papers (P7 and P6). I would take P6 (Advanced Tax) next semester and hope to pass all by June 2010!!! ACCA exam results for December 2009 would be announced and released during the Chinese New Year 2010!!! I really hope the results won't spoil my CNY mood. Another way is to check the results after CNY!!!

No comments: