Sunday, December 13, 2009

End of 2009!!!

It was quite some time that I did not blog. 2009 is going to come to an end soon. Time just passed very fast. What have I achieved and what has happened during the year?

I have gained another year of audit experience, I required another 1 and half year experience to be MIA member as well as ACCA member provided I passed my last 2 papers (P6 and P7). I have finished P7 exam last week and exam results will be released in February next year. I really hope that I could pass successfully so that I could fully concentrate on P6 Advanced Taxation. I am not strong in this subject.

Next, my grandmother (Mom's mother) has passed away during the year. It was a really sad and shock news for me and my family. Both of my grandpa passed away before I born and my another grandmother (Father's mother) passed away when I was in primary school. Life goes on....

Of course, I also travelled to few nice places such as Pulau Redang; Rainbow Waterfall at Lembing, Pahang; Kukup, Johor; Tanjong Sepat; Sepang; Taiping and so on. All these were my first visit. Besides, I also went to visit Penang, Melaka as well as Johor Bahru with my friends.

This month will be a super peak period for me in audit life. I will start to audit another plantation listed company tomorrow. As usual, I will be doing stocktake at the last day of 2009 as well as first day of 2010. I just hope that I would be able to countdown with my friends.