Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Winter Solstice, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2010

2009 is going to end really soon, less than two weeks. Today is also the Winter Solstice and hope you all have eaten the "Tang Yuan" either with your friends or family. This was already my fifth years that I did not back Brunei to gather with my family during "冬至"!!!Just now, I went to farewell with other colleagues for our audit senior at Pappa Rich, Bandar Sri Pemaisuri cum celebrating this festive season and eating "Tang Yuan" together.


Also want to wish all my family, friends and relatives....Happy New Year 2010 and Merry Christmas. Hope you all will enjoy the festive seasons with your loved ones or family or friends!!! I will be going for stocktake at Johor from 30th Dec to 1 Jan with another colleague, hence will also countdown at Johor for the end of 2009 and beginning of 2010!!!

No comments: