Thursday, December 9, 2010

Review of resolutions for year 2010

These were my resolutions for 2010 and a review of them:

1. I wish to complete my ACCA successfully (Passed my P7 when results released in February and P6 in June 2010 sitting)!!! (I have passed my P7 but failed P6 and now is waiting for the results in 2011)

2. I wish to gain another year of audit experience so that I would be able to be MIA and ACCA member by 2011!!! (I have gained another year of audit experiences and next year will be completion of 3rd year of audit experiences.)

3. I wish to keep fit and loss my weigh to 70kg by end of 2010 (currently 85++kg). (I have failed to achieve it and only manage to reduce to 82kg. Will work harder in gym during 2011)

4. I wish to be able to successfully take leave to visit Bangkok in March 2010 and Macau + Hong Kong in October 2010!!! (I have successfully went to these two countries for vacation.)

5. I wish to be able to do eye laser successfully!!! (I have not done it as I have yet to pass my ACCA and not enough savings. Hope will be able to do it within these two years)

I will update my resolutions for year 2011 soon and really hope able to achieve most if them!!!

No comments: