Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Runs

I have started to join a number of runs this year. I have joined Olympic Day Run, Mizuno Wave Run, Nike Run, Admiral Methodist Run and CICM Responsible Care Run. All the runs ranged from 5-10km.


Nike Run

Nike Run

Admiral Methodist Run

CICM Responsible Care Run

Olympic Day Run

Mizuno Wave Run

Besides, I also joined the "Be the Movement Charity Walk" at Putrajaya.


Be the Movement Charity Run

My target for next year will be to join half marathon and I have registered Bareno Run for "21km" category which will be held in March 2011. I really hope that I will able to make it to the top 600 for the medal. I will train up myself in gym this few months. Furthermore, I also wish to join KL Standard Chartered Run and ultimately Penang Marathon which will be held in November next year.

It is good and quite enjoyable during runs/marathon as we are able to run on the main roads, sight seeing and of course most importantly is to keep fit!!! Let's run together...

No comments: